Curious about who I am? Posts about health and natural birth Resources and posts regarding vaccines and informed consent Posts about Parenting and Relationships Spirituality and Life Lessons Email me Home

Sh*t Crunchy Dads Say


 Yes!! Finally!!!!

I had emailed Genevieve from the Mama Natural Show in late March regarding doing something similar to her Sh*t Crunchy Mamas Say but instead referencing Crunchy Dads out there.

I was inspired after posting An Interview With a Crunchy Dad.

Here is her video – it is as great as I anticipated!!

Check out Mama Natural here. Curious about Sh*t Crunchy Mamas Say? – check out Part 1 and Part 2.

4 comments:

  1. LOL love the boobie time part!!! i will definitely be showing this to my husband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part where he says "Don't tell your mom" lol

    i totally shared this with my husband too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! "She wants a boobie" is heard in my house ALL the time! and "Ask my wife" haha!

    ReplyDelete

Please be respectful. If you are about to say something that you would not let your child hear, then please refrain from saying it.