Curious about who I am? Posts about health and natural birth Resources and posts regarding vaccines and informed consent Posts about Parenting and Relationships Spirituality and Life Lessons Email me Home

Life is Beautiful. Notice It.

I don’t normally do personal posts, (you never know what weirdo’s lurk out there) but I thought I would invite you to have a sneak peak at my family.

We enjoyed an afternoon at the Akron Zoo. We had a beautiful time. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer! (Makes it hard to write blog posts AND work on your start-up etsy business on such awesome days)

Life is full of beauty. Notice it.
Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential and live your dreams.


Stroller free!


trying to decide what to check out first


Elizabeth's favorate - on the tiger of course!



not often do I get to capture Mr. Blinded by the Light


Feeding goats is hilarious, I guess ; )


Follow me Papa


Luckily this isnt' a real turtle, I doubt he's like it very much if
I sat on him if he was - not to mention Charlotte in tow.


Silly frog



very serious



This thing was creepy



Checking out the Lama-drama




Elizabeth's favorate




Charlotte passed out afterwards


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful. If you are about to say something that you would not let your child hear, then please refrain from saying it.